We have begun the slow restart process for rebuilding a more regular massage schedule at Brentwood Chiropractic and Sports Rehab Centre.
Currently Robyn will be accepting appointments for:
10:15am Monday through Friday
5:15pm Monday through Friday
Direct booking through the website will not be possible at this time.
Booking appointments will only be possible:
RMT COVID-19 Pandemic Clinical Guidelines
Current as of September 15th, 2020
Please take a minute to read through our new guidelines for Massage Therapy Treatment.
Please be aware that practice will look and feel different.
Supporting a relaxing environment and one of optimal health and safety is our goal.
Due to the unique nature of massage therapy treatment, we protect and care for each other by honoring the following:
RMT COVID-19 Pandemic Clinical Guidelines as outlined by British Columbia Public Health, Work Safe BC, the College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia CMTBC & Registered Massage Therapist's Association of British Columbia RMTBC.
• RMTs and massage clients must both wear cloth, surgical, N95 or P-100 masks at all times. This practice will be required both in the waiting room and during treatment, without exemption.
• The following screening questions will be asked both 24 hours before and at treatment.
If the response to any of the screening questions is yes, we will not be permitted to treat you at that time.
Are you experiencing any of the following: a fever, a new cough, a worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness (other than a frontline HCW who meets the BC CDC Assessment as no risk) or have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
Do you have 2 or more of the following symptoms:
Sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting?
If the person is over 65 years of age are, they experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If you are experiencing symptoms it is recommended that you:
Call 811 or go to https://bc.thrive.health/ or contact physician for further guidance.
• Short notice schedule changes due to illness or suspected illness will be accepted and cancelled or rebooked free of penalty.
• If you are feeling or showing signs of ANY illness, even a suspected simple cold or sore throat, we will not be permitted to treat you that day. We will be happy to help you rebook for another time.
• Appointments will be staggered to limit exposure, please do not show up more than 5 minutes before treatment time unless otherwise requested.
• Partners, children and rides will no longer be permitted to wait in the front office or in room during treatment.
• All common hard surfaces will be cleaned before and after your treatment.
• Sheeting and pillow coverings have always been changed in between clients. All soft bedding in direct contact will now be changed, including blankets. Pillowing will be applied under a protective waterproof layer or made of waterproof material that can be sanitized.
• Plexi shields are erected around the front desk.
• The chiropractor and receptionist will be wearing masks or shields.
• Please plan to pay using a tap card whenever possible.
• There are now only 2 chairs in the waiting room, they are there for shrot term use for those with high need or mobility challenge.
We truly appreciate your kind understanding and assistance taking part in this effort.
Thank you and welcome back